Skip to main content

"'Cause I'm lonely & I'm blue, I need you, & your love too..." ~ Fontella Bass!

Call me a weirdo but I love older music. For real, anything from the 1950s, later 1960s, scattered 1980s, 1990s, and early to mid 2000s (and the occasional new song/artist) make me a happy panda :D Working at Rite Aid I hear a bunch of songs I've come to fall in love with...like "Rescue Me".

Alright, here it goes. I'm sorry, readers; I've lied to you on several occasions. I said "Casey and I are done, I'm done, No going back" but he started texting me again, saying he loved me and that he's always loved me, he wants to marry me, blah blah blah, so what do I do? Granted, I know dang well he's a lost cause, I still take him back and wanted to help him. Today he stops talking to me, deleted me from Facebook, and refused to answer his phone. This time, I'm SERIOUS! I'm done. I can't take this anymore. He's got multiple personalities or Bi-polar or something seriously mentally wrong with him that I'm not able to help solve (yet; Psychology is what I'm going to college for).
All I'll say to you is you've lost all your chances. It's been a nice 7 months of being your on-again/off-again girlfriend when the Uggo doesn't want you or when you're aroused, but I cannot emotionally handle this anymore. My friends hate you. My family definitely doesn't approve of you. I need someone better, someone more mature, and someone who actually wants to be with me for the long haul. So goodbye, Casey William La Foe; it was fun while it lasted. Maybe, in time, our paths will cross again and we can at least be friends, but for now you're gone.

AND NOW FOR MY NEXT TRICK...
MVCC accepted me, which means I'll be moving out near Lvlien in September. This could be good or bad. Good, because we'll be getting to know each other more. Bad, because he called me "obsessive" and a "stalker" the other night :( Can't say that's the first time I've been called that but it hurts. I think he's over that though since he told me yesterday that he wants us to be friends right now, which I'm trying to be. It's hard when you live 2 hours apart *sigh*
Kinda like Dollface and I. I wish we could hang out more, but he's just over an hour away from me, doesn't have unlimited gas money, and I don't drive yet. Somehow, though, we make our friendship work :)

Speaking of Dollface, he was just in a Rubix competition yesterday and I believe he placed fourth :D Congratulations, I'm proud of you! ♥ Next he goes to Nationals!

OHOH! Last night, I hung out with Tawny, Anthony, my friend Josh from Georgia, and my ex Billy. Just hanging out with Anthony reminded me of old times...but not really :( I don't know, it just felt different to me, like he was distant. I guess that's what happens when you don't hang with someone for 3-5 months. We need to hang out one-on-one and rekindle the friendship, I think :3

Okay, now I'm going to lay down and maybe call Trevor or someone I haven't called in forever.
until next we meet...
♥*

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was rather interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anete Kuree

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

Songs I've Been Pretty Addicted to Recently:

*I feel obligated to let you guys into my mind a bit more. Music is my heart, so here are some of the songs I just can't stop listening to* - "The Way" by Fastball [Amazing song about people who decide to just ditch life and be free of everything] - "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga [I think the title says it all, but she's trying to get a man to fall in love with her by stalking him] - "Skid Row" from Little Shop Of Horrors [I was in this play for about a week 2 years ago and fell in love with this song. It depicts my town almost to a T.] - "Love Is..." by Bo Burnham [As twisted as it gets, he does explain love quite nicely.] - "Breathe Into Me" by Red [It's a Christian hardrock song and it's one of those "I'm Headbanging And I'm LOVING IT!" songs :D] - "World Of Our Own" by Westlife [I had searched for this song for YEARS and FINALLY found it! It's an adorable love song about finding your pe