Skip to main content

"Who would win in a fight - a big, strong guy or an invisible fat guy? " ~ Dr. Burton [Ed]

By request of Dollface I've returned here :P I've been updating my LiveJournal more often nowadays because I can do so right from my phone [ahem, Creators of Blogger, take notes! ;D].

WELLLLLLL...
Casey and I are officially not speaking and are over FOR GOOD! Seriously, I can't take his drama anymore, and he seems to have found a new girl to use anyways. Good for him, have a nice life. Lvlien are still talking on occasion; sometimes I feel like he's more interested than others but it's also because we haven't seen each other in person in a month almost. Once I go to college out there it'll all be okay :)
And yes, I do plan on going to college in the Utica/Rome area. Mohawk Valley Community College. If all goes well, I'll transfer to a Rite Aid out there and everything will be all hunky-dunky :P
Also, recently I've gotten back in touch with an old friend from 2008, Chris. He used to live in Florida but now he's in Virginia. We talked for a good 2 hours almost last night and I'm hoping he calls me again tonight :) For real, he makes me smile.

Dollface and I have gotten so much closer over the past couple weeks, and I love it! Here's what I wrote about him in my LiveJournal:
What I'd really like to tell you about is my favorite person in the entire world. All my life I've wanted one friend who I felt completely understood me without getting annoyed. Cindy came close but even I knew she got annoyed with me sometimes, and now we're both just super busy and never see each other. Cora was also on this list, but we never get to see each other and are so different with a lot of subjects best friends should agree on. No, my closest friend is a guy named Alex or, as I like to call him, Dollface. The story? Simple. He and I met through http://okcupid.com back in March when Casey & I weren't talking. At first I was super in like with Alex; serious that kid became my everything for about a week. Then one Friday night I was really stressed out so I told him about it and he came to Fort Plain! Meeting him was so much fun! I wouldn't have the events of that night any other way; the waiting at Rite Aid all day just for him to show up, the walk on the dark path to find Sherry, the cops yelling at us for parking in a closed park, the hour long drive just for McDonald's at 11pm to midnight, not sleeping, and the hug he gave me at the door of my job the next morning. Best night I had in a while. Nowadays he and I talk about everything and anything. Without him I'd be super lost and my life would suck. He knows more about me than anyone else ever will. He is my rock, my go-to guy, and I love him. Best friend ever

OHOHOHOH!! I cannot believe I left this out!
A few years back, there was this show on NBC called Ed that I fell completely in love with. Well, like all the shows I get into, it only lasted 4 seasons then disappeared :/ The other day I did a random search and found the COMPLETE SERIES to download. I'm now in the process of putting them all on DVD and watching them. I feel like I'm back in middle school again. It's so great! If you've never heard of Ed, I forgive you; not many have. Just Google it.

And with that, my friends, I depart to load the dishwasher and lay down because I started to feel dizzy :(
until next we meet...
♥*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The