Skip to main content

"...Oh it's what you do to me..." ~ Plain White T's<333

I don't really like "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's but it seems to be everyone's favorite song lately so it's stuck in my head *ugh!*

Anyways, my weekend was cool, I guess.
Friday, the family and I went to Cooperstown to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame. I didn't learn too much about the sport, but I did have fun taking pictures of my Stitch doll in various areas of the building (yes, I'm a dork and brought my Stitch to the Baseball Hall of Fame...my parents didn't mind). Then we went to the Farmer's Museum and I bought two lollipops, which I ended up giving away...
Oh, and I endured all this with only about 4 hours of sleep; if we remember, my parents were away the night before and I was babysitting on Rockstar, which in turn gave me a hangover :/ It was baddddd! Kyle already scolded me about so I'm a good girl now O;) sorta...hahaha!
Anyways...later that night, my family decided to go to the Drive-ins to see Fantastic Four 2, but I stayed home. I was too tired at that point. Kyle called to tell me he finally got his laptop. The thing that excited him the most was the fact that he can watch DVDs on it :P I love him, he's like a little kid on Christmas when he gets something new like that :) Adorable ♥ Well, we ended up talking until about midnight because my parents were both tired and they started fighting and taking their anger out on me; Kyle had to calm me down and stop me from crying...he's good at that though and he seems to be able to handle it better than anyone else.
The next day (Saturday) I didn't do too much. Kyle and I texted back and forth all day, which kept me happy :) He's so sweet to me; I told him if he could figure out how to reply to my message I'd give him a cookie, so he replied with "What kind of cookie?". Apparently he understands his new phone ;] He even figured out how to send me voice messages, which I saved of course; they're adorable (then again, I always think Kyle's adorable XD). We even texted while I checked out the new grocery store we just got down the road from me. It was fun~! But then later, my parents were fighting again and Kyle, yet again, had to calm me down and make me smile. I get emotional alot.
Sunday, my parents were still on edge but it was a little better. Kyle went to a Graduation party from 2pm to 6pm and when he got home he texted me. I called him and we talked for about a half hour and then I had to go, and he was so busy that I couldn't call him back :( He even said "Talk to you eventually" which made me worry that he never wanted to talk to me again...but I was just tired and when that happens I tend to over-analyze everything. If anyone here has seen Elfen Lied, I had a Nana moment; there's a scene where Nana's crying, telling herself that she's a good girl. Instead of me saying "I'm a good girl" I was saying "I'm fine, there's nothing wrong with me, I'm not the problem, he doesn't hate me". This was at midnight, by the way haha! I WAS really tired...
So today's been alright, I'd say. I woke up and there was a crow trying to peck into my ceiling (I have an attic bedroom, for those of us who didn't know) so I went downstairs and told my mom. My dad woke up and yelled at me to go scare it away. I was scared of it, but by the time I got back into my room, it was gone, and I was upset; getting yelled at first thing in the morning doesn't make me happy. Then, I woke up officially around 8:30am and texted Kyle saying that if he didn't hear from me again, he's invited to my funeral. About 10am, he wrote back saying he was going to the mall and that he'd bring me back something. I told him not to worry about it but he insisted (*shrugs* He IS a persistant one...and he knows me very well, I trust I'll love whatever he picks out for me :]). We texted until he got there and I haven't heard from him since. I'm not worried, why should I be? He's at a mall haha! I'd love to be at a mall spending money...but I'm broke :( I desperately need a job mannnn!

Oh, and I'm supposed to be at CATS rehearsal right now, but I didn't have a ride there. And in all honesty, I don't feel like going; I don't have any solos and they tend to just shove me into the back of the stage where you can't see me...it's humiliating after you tell me I had a beautifully unique audition and that I can sing and dance. But whatever. CATS has no plot anyways so it sucks big balls.
But I love acting, so I'll stick with it I think...I'll hopefully get to rehearsal tomorrow...hopefully, as I said.

Well, that was my entire weekend. I lead a semi-interesting life, don't I?
Not really, but I like to make it sound like I do :P Isn't that what blogs are for? Haha!
And with that, I shall depart until...whenever...

until next we meet...
♥*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The