Skip to main content

"...and I will be the one to hold you down kiss you so hard I'll take your breath away..." ~ Evans Blue<33333

Oh, how much I love Evans Blue. I downloaded their entire new album [The Pursuit Begins When This Portrait Of Life Ends] and I'm just madly in love with it♥ =] "In a Red Dress And Alone" has to be my favorite track from it =D

Anyways, we last left off with me wanting to take Jon back possibly. Well, he got a new girlfriend, only a day after telling me he loves me and would wait for me. I was horribly upset last night, which is why I didn't blog or anything, but I'm alright. I realize that he's happier with her and I need to accept it and be happy for him. Anyways, I know we'll still be friends, and that alone makes me happy =]
So this means I'm single, which brings me to my next topic. In English today, we talked about what we find attractive in a guy. This would've been fine if had had some input, but no. The other girls completely took over and vetoed everything I said and that just shows how closed minded they all are. I'm sorry I find intellectual and quiet guys attractive and intriguing; they said they didn't want a Kyle♥. That ticked me off a lot but I didn't say anything. And they were saying such trivial things, like "good shoes", "nice body", or "has to be able to dance". I mean, if he's got ripped up shoes, a not firm body, and can't even do the Macarena but still loves me and can listen to me, then I'm happy with him. I might even marry that one...hmmmm, not yet.
*sigh* It felt good to FINALLY get that out of me, it bothered me all day. As you can see, I hope.

Taryn came over earlier and it was fun =D Remember, Franklin loves you and Diamond loves me, except that stupid thing zapped all the money from my phone =P And did you ever find that guy you were looking for on MySpace?

I dyed my hair on Saturday! Actually, I more bleached it, but same difference, right? Anyways, the first person to know was Kyle♥ and he wants to see it in the sunset because "that would look cool".
So, I'm more blond than ever now. And I miss Kyle♥ an illegal amount. I told him he has to move back here but he told me that couldn't happen. The next place he'll go is Japan, where he will stay until he dies =[ This just means I have to visit Japan someday =D WEEEEEE! The home of Anime and Su Doku...I think, don't quote me on that =P
Seriously, though, I miss him an illegal amount. There are some days where I will break down and cry because I know he's not coming back here for anything, except to visit Kevin and maybe me. But even that's a shot in the dark, because Kevin's never home and he doesn't want to come to my house and be with my entire family, which is understandable to me. I just wish he didn't graduate. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm insanely proud of him and I'm happy I got to see the graduation and go to his party, but I need him at school with me. He was the only person who honestly talked to me and listened to me cry and complain about everything. *sigh* I guess I just have to wait a little while longer for Christmas and I'll see him again [and exchange gifts...well, he bought me stuff =P I'm thinking of finally getting him his Katana he's wanted for so long, but I don't know]. It'll come soon enough and it'll be winter, which makes him a lot happier =D

Anyways, I think I'll end here to go watch somemore of The OC [I'm addicted, I kid you not]. But before I leave, I just have to say HIIIIII to my friend Taryn, who just got a Blogspot account =D She's located here <--go check it out, mannnnn!

until next we meet...
♥*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The