Skip to main content

"Dearest love, I hope this message finds you..." ~ Alesana<333

Figured since I haven't updated at all in November, I'd let you all get into the life of Kristin. It's been an interesting ride, let me tell you.

So on October 26, Jeremie and I officially met and I thought it went rather well. He seemed like a sweet guy who liked me, but looks can be deceiving.
^ Yes, that's him and his cell phone =P Doesn't he look cute?
^ We were cute...oh, it gets worse...=[
^ Our heart that took 10 minutes to figure out how to make...he's a bit slow sometimes...more...
^ Cute again...and to make everything better, right now "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap just came on =[....ughh, and finally...
^ The picture that gets me most of all...='[...
In case you didn't get it, after he met me, he left me, took me back, and traded me in on Friday for someone else. Someone, who while we were hanging out, he told me was a creep and that he'd never do anything with, but whatever. I was heartbroken, but I'm over it now.
I, too, found someone better XD His name is John and he's an Anime fanatic like Kyle♥, and he's adorable [I plan on doing a Photoshop picture of him and I'll put it in here]. We're just getting to know each other at the moment, and he says he doesn't want a relationship but I think once he meets me he'll like me. He liked talking on the phone with me, which I've heard is extraordinary because he hates the phone. He's adorable, and he knows XD

Kyle♥ and I are doing alright. We're just friends, officially, although I love him more than life itself. He came to the school last Tuesday and I was at a funeral so I didn't get to see him, which made me mad until he called me later that night and explained everything; he basically only went to see a couple of the teachers and maybe me. I just miss him more than I could ever explain. I miss his voice not on the phone, I miss his hugs that he hates giving, I miss the playful fighting we used to do, I miss clutching onto his arm in the lobby of the school. I MISS MY STITCH!!!! He's all I write about when I can free-write in English, he's in my dreams, I sleep with a Stitch that I treat as if it's him. I miss him more than words can describe. And he knows, and he misses me too...I can't wait until the holidays because we'll exchange gifts and such and we'll be with one another again XD *does a happy dance*

But other than that, I was in a talent competition last Friday, and even though I didn't win anything I still had fun doing it =] I can't wait to perform again soon XD I love singing and owning the stage; it's amazing <3

Well, I don't know when I'll be back again, but I hope you all enjoy reading my life and I promise I'll be soon =]

until next we meet...
♥*

----------------
Now playing: Alesana - The Last Three Letters
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Muse Princess said…
hey kristin...

1st of all : What a jerk that Jeremie guy is. How could he left you, took you back and traded you? Such mean things to do to a person...

2ndly : I'm glad that you've found another better guy. =)

Lastly : Gosh... Time difference between my place and ur place. It's so tough to IM you. So... If you got facebook add me k? That'll be easier for us to keep in touch. Add me =) (Facebook : Jeannie Yeoh)

Tata...!!!
Reply me ya?
Anywhere... Blog / Facebook, don't matter... =D

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The