Skip to main content

"...I think it's everytime I walk into a room, the silence so sudden, I seem to hear you..." ~ CHIODOS<333

Well, it's Christmas again. I should be happy; I have a loving boyfriend, friends who think the world of me, and a family who adores me most of the time. But it always depresses me at this time of year.
I guess it's because when I was younger, Christmas was a joyous time for me. We'd go to my great-grandmother's family party and it was amazing to see everyone that you only get to see once a year or so; sometimes they came over on Easter, but that was about it. We'd all exchange gifts and talk about the past year and be happy. My great-grandmother passed away when I was in 5th grade, suddenly as a matter of fact; no one expected her to, although she was 73 I believe.
And even before that, my grandmother my mother and I lived with killed herself on Mother's Day when I was 7. Since then, my life hasn't been the same. Is it bad that I can still hear her talking to me, calling me "Dolly" like she used to? You better believe I was a devastated little girl after that. Gah, even thinking and writing about it is bringing me back...I could've stopped her, I know I could've. I could've stayed inside that day, but being me, I had to be outside, picking and arranging flowers for various occasions [yes, I was a practical little kid, even though I didn't play much; I was too busy with ballet and all the dance classes I was taking, as well as the occasional talent competition I got entered in]. But no, I had to be me...why?! She'd still be here...and I'd have someone else who cared about me. And my great-grandmother was her mother. No mother should have to bury their child; it's just not right. And the fact that she killed herself didn't help me.
But whatever. This year's going to be different, and I know I say that each year, but this time I'm dead serious. I'm going to attempt being actually happy, not just the happiness that comes from years of acting classes and plays. Richard♥ brings so much happiness into my life, it's illegal =P It's like I can't be upset when I'm talking to him; it's not allowed. It's amazing, and I love him so much for everything he's helped me through. Without him, I'd be a depressed emo kid again, and I don't want to be that anymore =]

This does bring me into something that is completely off-topic of my subject, but I just don't understand why people want to sabotage my relationship with Richard♥. It's like I can't be happy or something. My sister told Krystina that Richard♥ and I screwed, which WE DIDN'T, and she flipped out and yelled at Richard♥. That would've been alright with me, but his mother was reading the conversation and she now thinks I'm a dirty whore or something because apparently I'm screwing Richard♥. If needed, I'll prove I'm still a virgin; why is that so hard to believe? Yes, I've kissed guys; yes, I've made out; yes, I've touched things...that doesn't mean I've had sex, because I haven't. I don't plan on it for a long time still and I know Richard♥ feels the same way; sex is one of the last things on our minds. I hope people understand that. And I hope his mother can forgive me...or something...because I can't lose him. Without him, I'm nothing.

So with all that, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happiness XD

until next we meet...
♥*
----------------
Now playing: CHIODOS - Intensity In Ten Cities
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The