Skip to main content

"...in your eyes I lost my place..." ~ The Used <3333

For the record, I feel really insecure tonight, and I don't know why. It's bugging me a lot, because I honestly have nothing to be insecure about; I have a boyfriend who loves me with everything in him, friends that care a lot about me...no reason to feel this way, and yet I do. I hate it.

But whatever. This is an update, because for some reason, Richard♥ finds my life interesting. I hate to tell him but I only make it seem interesting in here; creative license, ya know how we do, foo' ;D I'm totally kidding...but I don't find my life that interesting. I mean, it has been since he came into my story, but yes. I just don't see what the intrigue is; then again, do any of us find our lives interesting. I mean, really, who sits there saying, "Wow, my life should be a television series, or a motion picture?". Maybe egotistical maniacs, but no one I know. Except maybe Adam, but that's just because I can so hear him saying that his life would make an amazing series on like ABC Family or something =P That's just my AB for ya =D

My past couple weeks have definitely been worthwhile, I guess. I've spend time with my Richard♥ and in that time, he entrusted me with his prized possession: his class ring. I'm wearing it right now.
^_^ Isn't it amazing?! I love it...it makes me feel like he's with me all time time. The only time I take it off is when I shower or wash dishes. Oh, and Gym class =P

So I was with Richard♥ Saturday night until about 10pm, and in this time, we watched about half of Sweet November. Now now, you pervs, calm down; it was only because my laptop died [we were in his car]. We then went to his house, and hung out in his room, being cute together as usual.
^_^ I licked him [I LOVE HIS FACE IN THIS PICTURE! It's so "you touch her, you die"], and then...
^_^ He licked me XD ♥
^_^ Amazing, because we are
I love him so much, it's not even funny anymore =]

I also realized today that on Thursday, it'll be one month for us. I just can't believe that he stuck around for this long already; most guys would be sick of me within the first week or so. The last guy that was with me didn't even want to spend time with me. Granted, he's 21 and likes to drink with his friends, I think he should at least want to be around me a little bit. And if you're going to leave me, DO NOT do it through MySpace. At least call me or something, have some balls.
But I'm not afraid I'm going to lose Richard♥, because I'm 100% convinced that he honestly loves me. And if he doesn't then he's an excellent actor, but I don't think that he'd lie to me like this. I love him so much, right now it's killing me not to be with him. I'm seriously dying inside a little, each time I cannot be with him. Then we're together and I'm ecstatic. It's like we've been together for years, and I know in reality we will be. I love him. I love him. I love him.

I don't ever get tired of saying that I love him, either.

But that is all for tonight.

Oh and for everyone who reads this, PLEASE leave me a comment or something to let me know you've read it! I like knowing who knows what about my life and feedback is amazing, people! Thank you (^_^)

until next we meet...
♥*
----------------
Now playing: The Used - I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The