Skip to main content

"Nothing good happens after 2am; when 2am hits you just go to bed" :: Ted Moseby [How I Met Your Mother]

Have you ever set anything on fire?
A candle and a cigarette. Yes.

Has anyone ever called you heartless?
Oh, several times.

Who sent the last text that made you smile?
Probably Dave.

If you don't like someone, are you mean to them, or do you ignore them?
Ignore them.

Can you tell me a little secret you have?
I've liked the same guy since 8th grade and still haven't given up on him yet :P

Do you eat meat?
Yes sir.

Would you like to lose weight?
Yes sir.

Do you watch any tv shows with your mother?
TV on DVD and not too much.

Do you know when your parents' anniversary is?
June 28.

Who are you thinking about right now?
A couple people.

Which would be more meaningful to you: I love you a lot, I love you so much, or I love you more than anything?
I love you more than anything, which is a lie but it's a nice lie.

If I say "psycho", who is the first person that comes to your mind?
Ahahahaha...don't ask me that.

Does it piss you off that stupid sixth graders think they're in love?
YES! They don't know what love is until they've be shattered like I have.

Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfectly?
Yes :/

Who was the last person to call you and why?
Anthony, to tell me he might stop in to my job and see me. He didn't :P

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Yes sir.

If you were in the hospital on life support, who would come and visit you?
I know for a fact Kory, Cora, Tawny, and Anthony would :)

What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
Meh, I don't want to go to work D:

Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
Ohhh I have many.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
Not really. As long as they're not drunks.

What is your favorite breed of dog?:
I don't know.

Do you know anyone who doesn’t eat meat?
I know several people.

What’s your most embarrassing moment recently?
Oh gosh, I don't even know.

Metaphorically speaking, what was the last thing to crush you?
Finding out the truth about something I had suspected from the beginning.
I hate you.

Do clingy people bother you?
Nope, because I'm one of them.

What's one unique thing about you?
Psh, me in general. I was voted Most Unique by my senior class.

Where or when do you feel the safest?
When I'm sleeping with my teddy bear. Yeah, sounds lame but it's true.

Do you think that mankind is essentially good or essentially bad?
In the middle.

When a lot of things go wrong at once, how do you react?
I blank and freeze up.

Name something that you treasure:
My teddy bear.

At what point were your parents most disappointed in you?
When I started failing school.

Night owl or early bird?
Night owl, definitely.

What would you do if a leprechaun jumped out of a bush and stole your wallet?
It honestly would take me a minute to realize my wallet was stolen and then I'd chase after the little jerk.

Do you ever wear mis-matched socks?
Always <3

How do you handle a break up?
Depends on how into the relationship I was.

What happened at 9 AM today?
No idea since I was still asleep.

What woke you up this morning?
Everyone else was awake.

Do you want your life to stay the way it is right now forever?
No way.

Are you nice to everyone?
Everyone that I trust, yes.

What is the last thing you did before bed last night?
Started watching The Invisible and IMed Kory.

What is the latest you've stayed up in the past week?
4am

Do you think your life story would make a great movie?
It might, actually.

Who are your last four texts from?
Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook.
Wow, I sound pathetic there.

Do you trust all your friends?
Absolutely not.

When will your next kiss be?
No clue.

Do you always get along with your friends?
Not always.

Would you rather your partner have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile?
Smile. Teeth are a biiiig issue with me.

Something you're looking forward to in the next month?
Bo Burnham and possibly Ludo <3

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I hope so, but probably not.

Day been rough?
Meh, on and off.

Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
Oh yes.

Would you ever donate blood?
Sure.

Have you ever read Twilight?
Just the first book.

In the past week have you felt sad?
Not really, to be honest.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
No, because I was already awake.

Would you ever let a boyfriend/girlfriend put you through hell and back?
I have before.

Any plans for tomorrow?
Day off. I never plan.

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile no matter what?
Oh yes :) For them I am eternally grateful.

Do you believe in perfect?
No.

What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
Hmmm...a baby with Twitter? XD

What is something you disliked about today?
Screaming children in my store >:O

Can you walk into a room full of strangers and maintain your confidence?
Usually.

What made you happy today?
Very few things, actually.

Do you like meeting new people?
Of course!

Who was your last missed call?
Anthony.

Are you good at giving advice?
Depends on who I'm giving the advice to.

Can you handle the truth?
Oh, I prefer it.

What's your opinion on pot?
Meh. I won't do it.

Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
Kory over IM.

Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes or chews?
Not really. I've dated a smoker before.

If given the chance and you wouldn't get caught, would you try heroine?
No.

Who was the last person in your home besides family?
I don't know.

Was last night enjoyable for you?
Actually, yes it was :D Mayonaise ;]

Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive?
Oh, yes. Twitter is a sexy beast.

You kissed someone last night, didn't you?
Oh, yes, you caught me. I kissed my teddy bear Dani.

Did you have a better day yesterday or today?
Yesterday.

Have you ever just felt like you could cry an ocean?
I have cried an ocean a couple times.

Warm, cold, or content?
Chilly.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes sir.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
"I want to watch this movie..."

Do you have a job? If so, where?:
Yes, Rite Aid.

When is the last time you stayed up all night?:
When I lived with Amy, and we had Anthony over and we all got wasted off of Tootsie Rolls XD

Where did you have your last birthday party?:
My house, I think.

Where do you order pizza from the most?:
Various places.

How many days is your record for time spent in a hospital?:
0

What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?:
The Final Destination. It sucked.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Sure.

What is your favorite ride at the fair?:
I've never been to a fair.

What is your favorite inside joke you have with a friend?:
I have many.

What color is your computer?:
grey & black & silver

Do you believe in God?:
Very much so.

Do you pray often?:
Yes sir.

Did someone knock out your teeth?:
Yes, the dentist.

Why are all the fun things illegal?:
That's not true! Not ALL fun things; just a majority of them ;]

What is your favorite day of the week?:
It used to be Thursday because my favorite shows were always on that night but now I don't have a favorite day.

Do you like rain?:
No, it makes me sleepy.

What is your favorite word?:
I have too many to list here.

Do you have any pennies sitting on your computer desk?:
Nope.

What is the most unique thing about your bedroom?
Ahahaha, don't ask about my "bedroom".

Do you have glow-in-the-dark stars?:
I used to.

Do you have anything that glows in the dark?:
A pair of gauges that are too small for my ears now.

What color is your pillow case?:
On the normal sized pillow, black & red. On my huge pillow, pink.

What are you thinking about right now?:
Am I just wasting my time or does he actually like me?

How many times have you had the chicken pox?:
Once. The normal amount of times someone has the chicken pox.

When was the last time you brushed your teeth?:
This morning.

What is your favorite emotion?:
Content.

What’s your favorite subject in school?
Chorus.

What’s your least favorite subject in school?:
Math.

What school do you go to?:
None at the moment.

What is the mascot at your school?
I don't go to a school, ergo there is no mascot.

What grade are you in?:
None.

What is your favorite flavor of skittles?:
Cherry.

If you knew the truth was gonna hurt you would you still wanna hear it?:
Of course.

Do long distance relationships work?:
Depends on the people, the circumstances, and the timing. If all of that is working together smoothly, then yes.

What’s your favorite scary movie?:
The Invisible is a thriller. Does that count?

Do you need to know everything about someone's past?
Nope.

Do you believe that dreams can be messages from a "higher level"?
Oh, of course!

Do you like kissing in public?
Watching other people do it? No. Myself, personally doing it? Oh yes!
Such a hypocrite, I know.

How well do you handle criticism?
I handle it.

Would you like to date someone a lot purer than you?
Normally, the super pure aren't attracted to me.

You've just met someone incredible while out with friends, and (s)he's been kind enough to cough up a phone number. How long do you wait to call?
Until I go home.

Would you have a 'Happy Button' installed on your body, connected to your brain, which would instantly make you very happy whenever you pressed it?
No.

Would you rather know everything about your mate, or be regularly surprised?
Know everything through regular surprises.

We are all human, do you judge someone for a past indiscretion?
Sometimes.

Would you rather have your dream job or your soul mate for the rest of your life?
Soulmate.

Do you think before you speak?
Not usually and it gets me in trouble.

Do you make the wrong choices often?
Yes.

Do you have a busy weekend coming up?
Well, I am having a birthday on Thursday...;)

Have you ever fallen for someone older than you?
All the time <3

How are you feeling lately?
Meh, could be better, could be worse.

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
Nope. I just say Hi back.

Is anything upsetting you right now?
Not as much as they were at first.

Did you have a good birthday this year?
I'll tell you after Thursday.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Sure do :3

What did you last dream?
I honestly don't remember.

Are you currently frustrated with a girl/guy?
Not frustrated so much as confused and anxious.

Are you stubborn?
Very much so.

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Not yet, but I will later.

Do you wish upon stars?
All the time*

Do you laugh enough?
Not even close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The