Skip to main content

Since I'm still listening to yesterday's song, here's a survey.

People say you learn something new everyday, what did you learn today?
Maybe there really isn't a perfect one out there for each of us.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
For the most part, until the night.

Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
I don't get embarrassed. Proven fact.

What is something you disliked about your day?
Coming to the realization that he doesn't want me.

How has the past week been for you?
My past week was epic win.

Does anyone disgust you?
A couple people.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Kory.

Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
Not recently.

Have you ever taken someone back after they hurt you?
Several times. I never learn.

Do you have a lot on your mind at the moment?
Oh, wouldn't you like to know?

Do you think any of your exes will eventually want to be with you again?
That's a silly question considering that my most recent one does want me back.

Are you wearing any make up right now?
Eye liner.

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Eh, sorta.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Meh.

Who was the last person that wasn't family to give you a ride somewhere?
Amy from Rite Aid gave me a ride home.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Nope.

If you could have something right now, what would it be?
Him, but that's not possible.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
I don't know.

Who's bed were you last on?
I sleep on the couch.

Does anyone have feelings for you?
Not that I know of, but if anyone does they should REALLY speak up now.

Are you happy with the choices you've made?
Yes/No

At this very moment, what exactly are you doing?
Filling out this survey.

Where's your ex at?
Working at the arcade.

Is there anyone you wouldn't mind punching right now? Who?
Yes. I'm not naming names.

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
Of course.

This time last year were you single?
Yes.

How are you feeling right now?
Blah.

Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
Nope.

You're single, why?
He's taking his time before he decides he actually wants me then in the end will he still want me?

Do you eat ranch with your pizza?
Yes.

Last person to text you, what grade is he/she in?
Dave; Senior in College, I believe.

How did your day go yesterday?
Pretty good.

What should you be doing right now?
No clue. Give me something to do.

What color shirt were you wearing when you had your last kiss?
Blue.

What comes to mind when I say 69?
Haha.

Could you go a whole year without cursing?
Probably.

Who's your favorite redhead?
Don't have one.

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
Massage therapist.

When was the last time you felt like just disappearing?
Today.

What are you currently listening to?
My family talking around me.

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
Yes but that's wishful thinking.

Who was the last person you had a face to face conversation with?
People at work.

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Waiting for him to get online and he never did so I just went to bed.

Where did you sleep three nights ago?
The couch.

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Usually.

Do you think you and your best friends will still be friends in 10 years?
Hopefully.

Do you fall for people easily?
Sometimes.

How has this past week been for you?
Alright, I guess.

Have you had any beer this week?
Ew, nope.

What color are your eyes?
Green/Blue/Yellow/Gray.

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
I don't have a bedroom. I sleep in the living room.

Are you younger than 19?
No. I'm a year older.

Are you in a relationship at this point in time?
I wish I was.

Ever eaten soap?
Yes. Not that exciting.

Is there a place you would like to visit?
Yes.

When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
I don't even remember.

What is on your wrists right now?
One wrist is naked and the other has two of those bandy-bracelets for cancer research support.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
All the time.

Do you straighten your hair often?
I don't have to.

Do you get drunk every weekend?
No.

Are you a bad influence?
I've been told I can be.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Joanna, Melissa, and my sister.

Will this weekend be a good one?
One can hope.

Have you argued with anyone today?
I wouldn't call it an argument.

Are you jealous of anyone at the moment?
Not really.

Are you currently wanting any body piercings or tattoos?
No since I pretty much have all the ones I want.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I sure hope so.

Does anyone completely understand you?
There's one person.

Do you honestly believe that good things come to those who wait?
For the most part.

Would you rather have a double or single date?
Single.

Ready for kids?
Eventually, maybe.

What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
It would be an epic win baby, no doubt.

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
I talked to Kory's voicemail. Does that count?

Who was the last person to call you babe/baby?
No one recently :(

Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Only the ones I'm making stressful. I have to stop doing that.

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Of course! <3

Do you think relationships are hard?
Only if you make them harder than they are.


Are you trying to avoid somebody at the moment?
Not really.

Do you have nice eyes?
I've been told so.

How do you feel about girls who smoke?
Doesn't bother me.

Were you happy when you woke up?
Meh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The