Skip to main content

"By the way your hands were shaking, Rather waste my time with you..." ~ The Used <33!

[I'm starting to get a cold so I'm really not in the mood to blog. Here's a survey for you all though :)]

Okay, newest of the newest questions, ya ready?
Sure, I don't care.

Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now?
If he's mature enough, I'll give him a try.

When's the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Tuesday, at James :P ARGH!

Would you ever smile at a stranger?
It's in my job description.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Every time my phone goes off.

What exactly are you wearing now?
My t-shirt from when I did the play "Oliver!" and sweatpants.

How often do you listen to music?
Once or twice a day, for numerous hours.

Where is your cell phone?
Sheldon is sitting next to me.

Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Jeans.

Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2010?
Probably not "drastically" but they will change. Things change everyday.

Are you a social or antisocial person?
Social.

Have the cops ever came to your house?
A couple times. I live in "Cop-topia".

Can money buy happiness?
No.

Can you drive a stick shift?
"That's what she said" <--HAHA!
And no, I can't really drive at all.

Do you care if people talk badly about you?
People do already so why should I start caring now?

Are you going out of town soon?
Maybe next Friday into Saturday to spend time with Krystina :D

When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, I think.

Have you ever told someone you loved them?
I tell my family and friends that all the time.

Did you mean it?
Of course!

If you could change your eye color would you?
I wouldn't since I have amazing eyes.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Withing reason.

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
Finding out that maybe I'm not as close to certain people as I thought I was.

Are you dating the last person you texted?
Nope. We've never even met.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
I said "Goodnight" to my dad.

What are you sitting on right now?
A computer chair.

Does anyone regularly - other than family - tell you they love you?
Sometimes :]

Have you ever wanted someone you can't have?
All the time.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Spencer.

Does anyone hate you?
Does it look like I really care? Haters are going to hate.

Did the last person who hurt you, ever apologize?
Nope. Then again, they don't even UNDERSTAND how they hurt me, so I don't even care anymore.

Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
I don't have a room, ergo I cannot have empty alcohol bottles hidden.

Do you want your tongue pierced?
Nope. I have my lip done. That's good for me :)

If you had to delete a certain part of your life what would it be?
Meh. Nothing really.

Did you have a dream last night?
If I did, I don't remember.

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
All the time :D

Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can't even stand?
Of course. Don't we all?

When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
I told James I did and he told me that I didn't but "Thanks for trying".

Do you ever delete people off your myspace?
Facebook is where it's at.

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
I'll be 25, so I hope to at least be engaged.

Could you see yourself with someone forever?
In the future.

What's the real reason as to why you're confused?
My own thoughts.

Did you stand on your tippy-toes when you had your last kiss?
I had to. He's, like, 6'5.

The past 72 hours, have you been under the influence?
No sir.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping, shockingly.

Do you like the same person you did a month ago?
In a way, yeah.

Kissed somebody whose name starts with a C, R, D, A, J, or S?
C, D, A, J.

What was the last thing you did before bed last night?
IMed a "Goodnight" to Spencer.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Anthony knows my Facebook password.

Are all of your friends virgins?
Nope.

Are you short?
I'm average height, thank you.

Are you thinking about anyone?
Always.

Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to?
Oh, yes.

When is your birthday?
September 17.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
Nope.

Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
Just one person.

Something you do a lot?
Text. Work. Type. Talk.

When was the last time you hugged someone?
Earlier today.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Spencer, darling! haha!

Wallpaper on your phone?
It's a picture of my sister holding my teddy bear over her mouth.

What are you doing this weekend?
Saturday: Work 2-9
Sunday: Church then shopping.

Where would I have found you last night at 11pm?
On my sofa, asleep.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I have one already so what do you think?

Would you ever quit a bad habit for someone?
I've tried then they gave up on me so I went back to it.

If you could, would you hookup with the last person you texted?
No. And I don't do hookups, kthnks.

Are you an alcoholic?
Nope.

What did you eat today?
Chips, Reese's Pieces, More chips, Pizza, Chicken wings.

How was your day?
Pretty icky.

What were you doing at 2 am?
Dreaming.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
I love you.

Do you find it hard to trust others?
No, which is a gift and a curse.

Do people call you babe or baby?
And "Sweetie", "Sweetheart", "Dear"...
I <3 petnames!

Do people ever call you by your last name?
A couple people do.

Is anything bothering you right now?
Not as much as I thought it would.

How old do you look?
I've been told 18, but I'm 20! >:O

Are you excited about anything?
Shopping on Sunday, yeah!

What do you think of the person you last kissed?
He and I are still friends.

Single or taken?
Single, and plan on staying that way for quite some time.

Think back to this time last year, were you happy?
Yes, because the Ludo concert was just around the corner!

How was your birthday this year?
Pretty cool :D

Any lyrics in your head?
"Blue & Yellow" - The Used. No idea why.

Is there anyone who likes you?
One or two people, maybe.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Some of my exes and I are friends.

Do you want to get married?
Eventually.

Would you ever change for anyone?
I've tried and it wasn't worth it.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Probably not.

What would you say if your ex was gay?
Been there, done that.

Would you want a boyfriend/girlfriend who smokes?
I've had one and the cigarettes didn't bother me as much as the pot did.

Do you remember who you liked on new years?
Yeah, Neil Patrick Harris and Andrew Volpe.

If the last person you kissed saw you kissing someone else, would they be mad?
Depends on who I was kissing.

Are you a nice person?
I have to be or I'll get fired.

Has a guy ever let you wear his jacket?
A couple times.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
The slutty pumpkin.

Intelligence or beauty?
Half and half of both.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Always.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Liz is, since she's texting me.

How many arguments have you had with the last person you kissed?
Oh, several. It's our favorite past time.

Do you understand football?
I strongly dislike football.

Do you think things will change with-in the next month?
Maybe. One can always hope.

What's the last thing you drew?
A star for my little brother :]

Would you kiss the last person who texted you?
Nope (sorry, Liz! haha)

Last person you held hands with, do they mean anything?
I think it was James, and it did at the time.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No.

What were you doing this morning at 8?
Opening the blinds at work.

Have you ever cried so much you threw up?
No.

Have you ever been in a cemetery at midnight?
Nope.

Do you believe that the world is gonna end at 2012?
Nope.

Summer or winter?
Autumn, thank you.

Plan on getting drunk or high tonight?
Nope.

Do you find it weird that some people brush their teeth in the shower?
No but I don't do it.

Are you blonde?
Yes I am :)

Have you done anything illegal in the past week?
Not recently, no.

Do you own a camera phone?
Oh, it's a necessity.

Do you believe in love?
The notion of love, yes.

Would your parents get mad if you came home drunk?
I believe so.

Have you ever dated someone more than three years older than you?
James is about 4 or 5 years older, yes.

When was the last time you spent the night at someone else's house?
Maybe a month ago; it was Tawny's.

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
No. I work in customer service.

Have you ever skipped school just because you were tired?
My entire senior year was that.

How many friends do you have that have never smoked?
Several. Do you really think I count?

How do you feel?
Content but sleepy.

Be honest; name of the last person to text you?
Liz! :D

This time last year, what was your relationship status?
Was I single...? I think so.

Are you easily scared by horror movies?
Usually. That's why I don't get into them too often.

Are you mad at your significant other?
I don't have one.

Are you Irish in any way?
No.

Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
Eh, I didn't feel like getting up and going to work THAT early.

Have you ever gone up to a car thinking it was yours and tried to get in it?
Once, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Well I may have your heart, He has your body..." ~ Bayside <3! [Don't Call Me Peanut]

And so goes another one out of my life most likely. Yep, I lost another friend in the last 48 hours; Spencer. All I can say is I'm sorry, but Cora was just telling you what I was thinking but not telling you; I wasn't going to go over to Bob's, get wasted, and potentially sleep with you. No. That's NOT how I work, and you of all people should know this by now. But whatever. Like my IM said to him earlier, he knows how to get at me. *sigh* So about how that even came about... My family went away to The Great Escape Lodge this weekend, leaving me back here in East Bumblebuttons because I had to work :/ It's all good; I had my own fun. I worked, hung out at the Bowley's house with Joanna and Melissa, hung out with Cora at Rite Aid, then even hung with Amy for a little while and talked about old times :) It definitely was super fun for me. Now how does Spencer work into this? Well, he had told me earlier in the week that he was going to go help Zach housesit for Bob

"If it's not perfect I'll perfect it til my heart explodes..." ~ Hinder <333

Now that ^^ is an old song...at least to people my age haha! It was super popular in 2005, and then Hinder started to suck. I never gave it any thought until I heard it with Tawny today, and I was like "WHOA! This song actually makes sense to me now!" The chorus goes: Go home, get stoned We can end up making love instead of misery Go home, get stoned Because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me After dating (and having sex with) a stoner, I understand this now. Wow, am I enlightened! Hahaha! I hung out at FMCC today, mostly with Spencer as I said was going to happen :P Actually before that, I hung out with Cindy; I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY! Then I was with Spencer for almost 3 hours, until Aaron came and stole'd him away D: :P I went into the "Dungeon", found Lauren and Adam, FINALLY talked to Justin, and then saw Mike and his new girlfriend, which is a girl I've known for a couple years now named Alea. Then Tawny and I left campus, went to McDonal

EPIPHANY! :D

If you think about it, being in love is simply settling for someone you really get along with who has similar interests that you can't describe why you feel the way you do for them but you do and it's an amazing feeling. I've always wanted to believe that love and all things related was like this biiiiig beautiful rainbow of stuff that happened and we'd all live happily ever after. WRONG! Love is exactly what my quote above says; settling for that one person who makes you happy and you get along with. Now, I've had my share of bad relationships, let's not kid ourselves, but honestly I take each one and use it towards discovering what I really want out of a longer lasting one. For instance, in my last relationship the guy I was with would walk around his town with me and show me everywhere he used to work or hang out at; I felt like I was getting a deeper understanding of him. I liked that. Unfortunately, he's addicted to pot; that I didn't like. The